Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 February 2020

The Ronettes


The Ronettes.were an American girl group from New York City. One of the most popular groups of the 1960s, consisted of lead singer Veronica Bennett (later known as Ronnie Spector), her older sister Estelle Bennett, and their cousin Nedra Talley. 
The girls had sung together since they were teenagers, then known as "The Darling Sisters". Signed first by Colpix Records in 1961, they moved to Phil Spector's Philles Records in March 1963 and changed their name to "The Ronettes". 
Among the Ronettes' most famous songs are "Be My Baby", "Baby, I Love You", "(The Best Part of) Breakin' Up", and "Walking in the Rain", all of which charted on the Billboard Hot 100.  ( Info Edited From Wikipedia )

The Ronettes began recording with Colpix Records in 1961 and recorded eleven songs for Colpix........And here they are !!

1. He Did It
2. Silhouettes
3. Good Girls
4. The Memory
5. You Bet I Would
6. I'm Gonna Quit While I'm Ahead

1. I'm On The Wagon
2. Recipe For Love
3. My Guiding Angel
4. I Want A Boy
5. What's So Sweet About Sixteen





    4. The Memory

1 comment: