Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Janice Harper


  We now have a singer that seems to be well forgotten there is hardly anything about her on the internet which is a pity because she has got a great voice and should have been heard more in her time...she should have been with that voice a top seller for "Capitol" records but somehow she missed out.....So here you can find out what people have missed all these years.....

1. Cry Me A River
2. Always
3. I Am Forgetting You
4. If You Are But A Dream
5. If You Love Me Really Love Me
6. I'm Thru With Love

1. The Thrill Has Gone
2. All The Things You Are
3. Just Say I Love him
4. I Hadn't Anyone Till You
5. For All We Know
6. I Believe
7. Bon Voyage





    5. If You Love Me Really Love Me

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Brody (&...)
    I'm curious how this album and artists sounds. i'll never heard a song from her.
    Many thanks and have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete