Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Steve Lawrence

Not had a male vocal for a while so here's a good one !!

Steve Lawrence (born Sidney Liebowitz; July 8, 1935) is an American singer and actor, best known as a member of a duo with his late wife Eydie Gormé, billed as "Steve and Eydie." The two first appeared together as regulars on Tonight Starring Steve Allen in 1954 and continued performing as a duo until Gormé's retirement in 2009. Gormé died August 10, 2013.

1. You Made Me Love You
2. You Call It Madness But I Call It Love
3. Where Or When
4. The More I See You
5. Walkin' My Baby Back Home
6. I Only Have Eyes For You

1. Lazy River
2. Day In Day Out
3. Easy To Love
4. I've Got You Under My Skin
5. They Didn't Believe Me
6. Music Maestro Please


      5. Walkin' My Baby Back Home


1 comment: