Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Patti Page

Clara Ann Fowler (November 8, 1927 – January 1, 2013), known by her stage name Patti Page, was an American singer of pop and country music and occasional actress. She was the top-charting female vocalist and best-selling female artist of the 1950s, selling over 100 million records during a six-decade long career. She was often introduced as "the Singin' Rage, Miss Patti Page". In 1950, she had her first million-selling single "With My Eyes Wide Open, I'm Dreaming", and eventually had 14 additional million-selling singles between 1950 and 1965.

1. Don't Sleep in The Subway
2. Can't Take my Eyes Off You
3. There Goes My Everything
4. All The Time
5. I Take it back

1. In The Chapel In The Moonlight
2. Darlin' What Has She Got That I Ain't Got
3. I Haven't Got Anything Better To Do
4. Gentle On my Mind
5. Same old You
6. Excuse Me



      2. Can't Take My Eyes Off You

1 comment: