Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 March 2022

Sensational Dames..VA


 A great selection of songs sung by some unforgettable female singers.... this one has to be listened to curled up on a sofa with a loved one in front of a roaring fire !!.....relaxing 

1. I left My Heart In San Francisco......Julie London
2. It Had To Be You......Kay Starr
3. My Funny Valentine......Dinah Shaw
4. When I Fall In Love.......Valerie Carr
5. Something Cool.....June Christy
6. Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby......Dinah Washington
7. My One And Only Love......Anna Maria Alberghetti
8. Love For Sale......Ethel Ennis
9. Calling You......Caecilie Norby
10. Smoky Morning......Helen De Lys
11. Love Letters......Julie London
12. I Get The Blues When It Rains......Sue Raney
13. As Time Goes By......Peggy Lee
14. The Tennessee Waltz......Holly Cole
15. Chega De Saudade (No More Blues)......Eliane Elias
16. Stormy Weather......Sarah Vaughan
17. Am I Blue......Monica Lewis
18. Blue Skies......Betty Hutton
19. Every Time We Say Goodbye......June Christy & Stan Kenton
20. The Song Is Ended......Jeri Southern

          7. My One And Only Love

          10. Smoky Morning

1 comment: