Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 May 2022

Tony Bennett

Vol 2 of Tony's singles....

1. Silly Dreamer
2. Sleepless
3. Somewhere Along The Way
4. I'm Lost Again
5. Have A Good Time
6. Here In my Heart
7. Roses Of Yesterday
8. You Could Make me Smile Again
9. Congratulations To Someone
10. Anywhere I Wander 
11. Stay Where You Are
12. Take Me
13.No One Will Ever Know
14. I'm The King Of Broken Heart
15. I'll Go
16. Rags To Riches
17. Here Comes The Heartache Again



           
          16. Rags To Riches

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the great tony b - what a voice and what a career, glad to see that his kid stepped in and rescued him from himself - and then onto a second career - amazing individual, amazing voice - I hope he is being well taken care of (seems like he is) and his early stuff - so fine....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mac...thanks once again for you observations and comments...take care and be safe...cheers..Brody

    ReplyDelete