Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 October 2022

Eddie Miller & His Oklahomans

100% country music now from a C/W group that I have not heard before...Thanks "Duke"for the Intro to this CD and others !...cheers !

1. I Love You Honey
2. Bus Station Stomp
3. Please Don't Laugh
4. Nothin' To Lose But The Blues
5. Slow Down Baby
6. Don't Break My Heart Anymore
7. Cab Driver's Blues
8. No Stars In My Heaven
9. Baby Boy's Prayer
10. Knowin' You Don't Care
11. Unwanted
12. Nothing But Troubles
13. Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)
14. Motel Time
15. Those Tantalising Blues
16. Annie,The She Buckaroo
17. Lo And Behold
18. I Like What You've Got
19. Pull Down The Night Shades
20. Hidin' Out
21. Married Man Blues
22. Behind Clossed Doors
23. You Walked Away
24. Patty Cake Man
25. Nothin' (Instr.)
26. Honey Baby (I Was Wrong)
27. Ghost Town
Edward Monroe Miller (December 10, 1919 – April 11, 1977) was an American songwriter, in the country music genre.
His first published song, written in the mid-1930s, was "I Love You, Honey." In 1946, he wrote what was to become his biggest hit, "Release Me," though at first he could not get anyone to record it. Eventually he recorded it himself, and it was covered by several singers and was commercially successful.

        1. I Love You Honey
         24. Patty Cake Man
         25. Nothin'

1 comment: