Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 January 2023

That's What I Call Music No 1...VA

We are now in the 80's...1983 to be precise and this is the first of the "That's What I Call Music (No 1)" Compilation Series...
 Now That's What I Call Music! (often shortened to Now!) is a series of various artists compilation albums released in the United Kingdom and Ireland by Sony Music and Universal Music (Universal/Sony Music) which began in 1983. 

Up to April 2022, 111 Now That’s What I Call Music numbered albums had been released. 

1. You Can't Hurry Love......Phil Collins
2. There's Something I Should Know......Duran Duran
3. Red Red Wine......UB40
4. Only For Lovers......Limahl
5. Temptation......Heaven 17
6. Give It Up......KC & The Sunshine Band
7. Double Dutch......Malcolm McLaren
8. Total Eclipse Of The Heart......Bonnie Tyler
9. Karma Chameleon......Culture Club
10. Safety Dance......Men Without Hats
11. Too Shy......Kajagoogoo
12. Moonlight Shadow......Mike Oldfield
13. Down Under......Men At Work
14. Hey You Rock Steady Crew......Rock Steady Crew
15. Baby Jane......Rod Stewart
16. Wherever I Lay My Hat......Paul Young
17. Candy Girl......New Edition
18. Big Apple......Kajagoogoo
19. Let's Stay Together......Tina Turner
20. Fascination......Human League
21. New Song......Howard Jones
22. Please Don't Make Me Cry......UB 40
23. Tonight I Celebrate My Love......Roberta Flack & Pebo Bryson
24. They Don't Know About.......Tracy Ullman
25. Kissing With Confidence.......Will Powers
26. That's All ......Genesis
27. The Love Cats......The Cure
28. Waterfront......Simple Minds
29. The Sun And Rain......Madness
30. Victims......Culture Club

         13. Down Under
         21. New Song

1 comment: