Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Maureen Tomson.


Only found a couple of lines on the Internet about this singer..... and the info on the back sleeve is not very informative....I wonder what happened to her ??...any info would be cool...A great voice and some great tracks here !!

New York-based singer born in Scotland on August 13, 1943. Moved to America with her family in 1953. Had a regular spot on the radio and television broadcasts of Horn & Hardart's Children Hour. Began playing night clubs in 1960. Recorded for Coral and Audio Fidelity.

1. My Man
2. What'll I Do
3. Meditation
4. The House of The Rising Sun
5. I'll Never Smile Again
6. It Never Entered my Mind

1. The Thrill is Gone
2. When Sunny Gets Blue
3. Funny World
4. Who Can I Turn To
5. I Can't Get Started
6. When I Fall In Love





      6. It Never Entered My Mind.

1 comment: